BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Mar 2, 2011

Kadangkala ini buat kita suspen !

Good Morning!

I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD5000.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment of USD1.800,000.00 via western union by this government.

I called to give you the information through phone as internet hackers were many but I cannot reach you yesterday even this morning. So, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that can pick up this USD5000.00 to enable us send another USD5000.00 by tomorrow as you knows we will be sending you only USD5000.00 per day.Please pick up this information and run to any western union in your country to pick up the USD5000.00 and send us email back to send you another payment tomorrow.

Contact Manager Below
Western Union Outlet:
Mr.Mcferrin Phoenix
Tell: +2347053407642
Fax:  +2347053706520
Email: western.unionzone@umail.net

Call or email me once you picked up this USD5000.00 today.
Here is the western union information to pick up the USD5000.00,

MTCN: 622 155 4897
Sender's Name: Marie Brandon
Question: Who
Answer: Great
Amount: $5000.00USD

I am waiting for your call once you pick up USD5000.00,

Thanks For Your Understanding.
Best Regards
Mr.Thompson Pummer.
Western Union Office,
Nigeria Branch.
Western Union® Money Transfer.


**** kalau tgh desprate mahu masuk akal benda ini .. p bank tanya .. untung badan dapat $5000 ..sape nak bagi kan .. fuhhhhhh tiup skit kot2 1 time kes ini betul .. hahhahah sangat berangan la aku di ptg hari nan mendung ini .. *&*^%*$ tampar pipi sndri supaya tidak berkhayal ...



1 Kritikan:

Mama Mikhayl said...

ahahahahaha... yang ni aku baru je dapat tadi.....takleh blah wei dia nk bagi duit cantu je....gile hape gaknye omputeh smer ni....takde keje type story panjang berjele canni....tulun tulun...hehehe

My Dear Friend,


I presume this letter will come to you as a surprise, but as things
unfold,we will know each other better and how I got your contact. I am
MRS. AGNES BELLO, the wife of the Managing Director and Chief Executive of
one of the leading oil company. I am very sure that you will be of a good
assistance after carefully reading my letter. For many years of marriage
between my husband and i, I have not given birth to a male child,and this
has really troubled my husband.

This is as a result of so much respect attached to local Custom, Tradition
and Culture in there community. And now my husband is dead. He died in a
Ghastly Auto Crash. To be sincere and honest with you, with the present
situation of things now, I am being treaten daily by my husband's family
to get me out from the house. Before the sudden death of my beloved
husband, the father of my Two daughters, He intended to establish a
business in the united states of America and London with the sum of $18.5
million united states dollar.

Unfortunately he died before this proposed venture. Following his death,
his family members insisted that I am not entitled to his property (Assets
and money) since I am a woman and my offspring's all girls as I did not
have a male child for him. Well, according to some barbaric traditional
laws here in (Africa) which doesn't permit a woman to inherit a man's
property, as they are expected by tradition to take over the management of
his business and other properties including myself who automatically
becomes a wife to one of his immediate brothers.

Unfortunately to this wicked family members, the $18.5 million united
states dollars which he intended to use in establishing a business in the
United States or London was deposited in a bank account unknown to his
family. I and the lawyer is the only one aware of this money. As soon as I
get your positive response, I shall provide you with all the necessary
detail for this transfer.

However, I have decided to give you $5,500,000 ($5.5M) of the total money
as a reward for your sincere assistance and the rest balance of the money
will be for my investment while 5% of the money will be mapped aside for
local and international expenses as I will want to keep aglow my late
husbands dream of investing in real estate or any lucrative business that
you may want us to invest the money into in your country.

Please i need your urgent assistance because my husband family are trying
to take all which i and my husband has laboured for and throw me out of
the house,please don't let this happen to me come and save me out of this
trouble and i will forever be forgetful to you.

As a matter of fact, This money is never connected with drugs,money
laundry,firearms and looting which I believe might put fears in you and
consequently withdrawing your help for security reasons. To be able to
help me,kindly send your personal details including your contact
information for easy communication.

Thanking you for your anticipated response.

Mrs. Agnes Bello.